One Week Left to Apply to GIST Tech-I Competition!

The Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative is currently accepting applications for its yearly Technology Idea (Tech-I) competition. Here is a competition overview from one of the program managers:

"The Global innovation through Science & Technology (GIST) Tech-I is a yearly competition for science and technology entrepreneurs from around the world. Aspiring innovators pitch their ideas online, and the global voting public and experts choose thirty contestants to receive an all-expense paid trip to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit to showcase their ventures and receive intensive training. GIST Tech-I winners, selected by mentors and entrepreneurs at the Summit, win mini-grants and receive up to 3 months of one-on-one mentoring. The competition is open to scientists, entrepreneurs, researchers, or innovators who are citizens of a GIST eligible country (there are 86 countries, largely in emerging economies) and are not permanent residents or citizens of the U.S. More information can be found here: http://www.aaas.org/tech-i and in the attached Program Announcement"

-Christine E. Geers, M.A.

Instructions on how to apply can be found in the program announcement attached below.

TechI_Program_Announcement_FINAL.pdf

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

GSBI Alumni